Sail from Rome to Athens, pausing at ravishing Amalfi, ancient Syracuse and Crotone in Italy. Then visit Olympia, the island of Corfu and Nafplion, Greece’s prettiest port.
|Embarkation||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy|
|Disembarkation||Piraeus (Athens), Greece|
|Cruise Package Type||Cruise Only|
|Ports of Call Civitavecchia (Rome), Naples (Pompeii), Messina, Crotone, Kerkira, Katakolon (Olympia), Nafplion, Piraeus (Athens)|
- $300USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
- $1,000AUD Air Credit per person
- 300 Minute Internet Package per person
- Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive:
• $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
• Unlimited Internet Package per Suite
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Spacious all-suite accommodations
- Award-winning gourmet dining. Further enhanced through a partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- Complimentary champagne and in-suite bar
- Complimentary open bars and fine wines
- You maybe eligible to earn Qantas frequent flyer points with this purchase.
- Book by 31Jul19
- Prices are based on best available cruise fare per person, inclusive of all discounts.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- The advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in cruiselines' booking system, which are changing constantly.
Offers are subject to live availability at time of booking.
|Grand Wintergarden or Signature Suite (GR)||
|Signature Suite SS||
|Wintergarden Suite WG||
|Veranda Suite OB||
|Veranda Suite V1||
|Veranda Suite V3||
|Veranda Suite V4||
|Veranda Suite V2||
|Veranda Suite V5||
|Veranda Suite V6||
|Penthouse Suite PH||
|Penthouse Spa Suite PS||
|Owner's Suite OW||
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable). All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 14Oct19. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary. Gratuities included.
Winter Opportunity Sales Event
Book by 31Jul19 to enjoy the following:
• $300USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
• $1,000AUD Air Credit per person
• 300 Minute Internet Package per person
Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive:
• $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
• Unlimited Internet Package per Suite
|Day||Destination||Arrival Date/Time||Departure Date/Time|
|Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||
|Naples (Pompeii), Italy||
|Kerkira, Nisos Kerkira (Corfu), Greece||
|Katakolon (Olympia), Greece||
|Piraeus (Athens), Greece||
In 2016, Seabourn introduced Seabourn Encore. The new ship is as strikingly beautiful and as excitingly innovative as any Seabourn has ever debuted. It has a fleet that is already the newest, most modern and most acclaimed in the ultra-luxury segment. Modeled on the award-winning trio of ships introduced with Seabourn Odyssey in 2009, Seabourn Encore represents another welcome stage in the evolution of small-ship cruising, which Seabourn pioneered and has consistently expanded and enriched. An additional sister-ship, Seabourn Ovation, is scheduled for delivery in 2018. Both sisters will deliver a wealth of new concepts, a fresh vision and a host of illuminating ideas to delight the world’s most discerning travelers.
To further advance its mission with Seabourn Encore, Seabourn enlisted the participation of master designer Adam D. Tihany. Recognized as one of the preeminent designers in the world, Tihany specializes in developing elegantly individual spaces for the most highly rated restaurants, hotels, resorts and spas in the hospitality industry. He is also renowned for his unique ability to realize and embody the particular personalities of his clients and the preferences of their clientele in his designs. Although the architecture of Seabourn Encore is not radically different from Seabourn’s other three ships, Tihany’s vision is present throughout the ship. There is a new softness and a curvaceous elegance to his designs that reflect a noticeably bespoke aesthetic. The vessel exudes ultra-luxury with design elements often found in private yachts. Nautical visual elements are employed with an exceptional intelligence and sophistication. And, true to his vision, Tihany has enriched the entire ship with an impressive array of unexpected surprises and subtle transformations for guests to continually discover and delight in — but those, as he so wisely says, are not meant to be described, but rather to be discovered.
- The Restaurant – traditional dining and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Colonnade – an indoor/outdoor restaurant with an open kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch and themed dinners.
- Patio Grill – casual poolside patio dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- In-suite service – always available from our 24-hour suite service menu or, during dinner hours, served course by course from The Restaurant menu.
- Grand Salon – An entertainment venue for watching a cabaret performance, a first-run film or to dance the night away
- Observation Bar – A sophisticated lounge featuring sweeping views
- The Club – Enjoy cocktails, live music and later in the evening a DJ
- Sky Bar – The perfect place for a nightcap under the stars
- Patio Bar – Features live, al fresco entertainment, weather permitting
- Seabourn Square – Features a European style coffee bar
- Evening Under the Stars – Some of our signature events take advantage of the beautiful night sky. On deck, you may take part in an energetic, musical Evening Under the Stars® — sumptuous barbecue dinners or gala parties with live music and dancing.
- Seabourn Conversations – lecturers, experts & interesting guest speakers
- The Spa at Seabourn
- Seabourn Square – Innovative concierge lounge; services include pursers, tours, computer center, library and coffee bar
- Marina – Unique in sea pool and complimentary water sports (select ports)
- Sunterrace – High atop the ship featuring double sun-beds
- Sports Deck
- Wi-Fi access from suites and public rooms
- Duty-free shops
- The Shops at Seabourn – It’s a great place to pick up a fashionable memento of your voyage or a gift for someone back home.
- Fitness Center – high performance Technogym equipment for cardio and strength training plus complimentary classes including yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi, as well as personal training (additional cost).
- Seabourn Square – A welcoming space that combines a gracious library and sitting room
- Seabourn to a Tea℠ – Is perfect for catching up with friends on the day’s adventures or getting to know someone new. white-glove service and live piano music features a range of quality teas and tisanes, all freshly brewed to your order, and a bountiful buffet of both sweet and savory delicacies to tempt and satisfy every appetite.
- Shopping with the Chef – Spend an afternoon with a Seabourn chef visiting a local market.
- Caviar in the Surf – Compliments of Seabourn. Explore some of the world’s most remote and beautiful beaches while our crew stands in turquoise water to serve you caviar and Champagne in the surf.
Experience the Extraordinary
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Where intuitive service exceeds your expectations.
Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel. Its fleet of intimate, all-suite ships, carrying between 458 and 600 guests each, sail to the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons. On board, guests are served by an award-wining crew numbering nearly as many as the guests, hand-picked and extensively trained to deliver Seabourn’s signature style of thoughtful, personalized and heartfelt hospitality.
Seabourn’s ships attract accomplished people who enjoy traveling well, and sharing fun and adventures with other interesting people. A great many of them have found the Seabourn cruise experience to be their preferred method of travel, and return regularly to sail with Seabourn again and again.
With their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn ships beckon you to travel beyond the bounds of the imagination. Aboard Seabourn, every desire is met promptly and with a welcoming smile. Whether it's a warm blanket and a cup of gourmet hot chocolate as you drift along the Norwegian Fjords or a relaxing neck massage poolside, you'll feel that you're a member of a very exclusive club.
Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites. A Seabourn ship is like a private club, where members share expansive open decks, inviting social spaces, and the personalised attention of an exceptional crew.
Step aboard any one of Seabourn's ships - Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore or Seabourn Ovation - and you'll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
Onboard Gourmet Dining
The freshest quality ingredients, including seasonal local specialties, are perfectly prepared to your order by Seabourn’s skilled chefs. Masterful additions by Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller further elevate Seabourn’s cuisine, offering an unsurpassed dining experience unlike any other at sea. All dining venues are complimentary — dine where, when and with whom you wish.
- World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line
Travel + Leisure annual World’s Best Awards, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007
- Best Small-Ship Cruise Line
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2008
- Best Spa on a Cruise Ship
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll
- Gold List
Condé Nast Traveler for 20 consecutive years, 1994-2016
- Travel + Leisure Top 500
Travel + Leisure annual World’s Best Awards, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007
- International Six Star Diamond Award
American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
- Best Culinary Cruise Line
2016, 2014 & 2013 SAVEUR Culinary Travel Awards
- Finest Cruise Line Dining
Saveur's 2015 Good Taste Award