Making her debut in 2008, Ruby Princess includes a dramatic piazza-style atrium featuring small-bite eateries and performing street entertainers. Passengers will also enjoy an array of dining venues including the signature Sabatini’s Italian trattoria and the Crown Grill steak and seafood restaurant, plus a relaxing oasis just for adults called The Sanctuary. Ruby Princess will also offer the popular Movies Under the Stars, multiple entertainment options, Personal Choice Dining featuring traditional or Anytime seating, Lotus Spa with fitness center, an extensive children and teen’s center, a wedding chapel and nearly 900 staterooms with private balconies — perfect for enjoying the scenic Caribbean islands.
This ship offers several formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with Traditional Dining at the same times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
Anytime Dining means you aren’t limited to eating at a fixed time or place on the ship. Instead, the choice of when and where you want to eat is flexible, based only on your stomach’s whim.
- Michelangelo Dining Room
- Da Vinci Dining Room
Our ships’ restaurants are always in big demand and this ship’s options are no exception, serving up exquisite local specialties and gourmet favorites. Reservations recommended. Cover charge applies.
- Crown Grill
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- Pizzeria (poolside)
- Burger & Hot Dog Grill
- Cafe Caribe
- Horizon Court/Lido
- Room Service
- Evening Bistro
- Afternoon Tea & Ice Cream
- Wine Bar
- Ice Cream Bar
- International Cafe
- Vines Wine & Seafood Bar
- 300 square foot Movies Under the Stars outdoor movie theater
- Skywalkers nightclub and observation lounge featuring commanding views over the aft of the ship
- Gatsby’s Casino
- Club Fusion
- Extensive buffet and bistro, plus round-the-clock room service
- A wide variety of bars and lounges, including a cigar lounge
- An arcade of duty-free shops
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Adagio Bar
- Crooners Bar
- Speakeasy Cigar Lounge
- Expansive youth and teen centers
Pools & Spas
Sometimes floating serenely just isn’t enough – splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship’s bubbling hot tubs.
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune’s Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Lotus Spa® Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- The Sanctuary(adults only)
Our ships will keep you on the run, literally, with basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that’ll keep your heart rate pumping.
- Lotus Spa®, gym and fitness area
- Swim-against-the-current lap pool
- Nine-hole putting course (Princess Links)
- Virtual golf simulators
- Jogging track
- Center Court
When is a cruise an opportunity to enrich? When it’s a Princess cruise. This ship offers area lectures, art exhibits and classes taught by local experts.
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Café (wireless access available)
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel
- Conference Center
Deals on designer clothing and gifts, including Lladro, Swarovski, Calvin Klein, Tommy Bahama, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Fossil – all up to 30% off.
- Boutiques (duty-free)
- Escapes (Future Cruise Sales)