Azamara Club Cruises
A boutique cruiseline of distinction. Azamara's smaller ships reach unique destinations larger ships can't. With longer and more overnight stays so you truly immerse yourself in the places travelled.
Azamara offers elegant accommodation, fine wines and dining with a host of complimentary amenities.
The unique offerings of Azamara are beyond compare: butler service is provided in every suite; shore excursions are designed to let guests become part of the fabric of life in each destination, instead of merely being an observer; the enrichment programs offer everything from culinary to photographic explorations; two specialty restaurants provide the finest cuisine at sea; live entertainment can be enjoyed nightly; and the level of personal service offered is unmatched.
Smaller Ships - Out of the Ordinary Destinations
Azamara Club Cruises consists of two intimate ships, Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest. Each can carry 694 fortunate guests to discover the hidden corners of the world that larger cruise ships simply cannot reach. In addition to offering a more personalized experience, the ships have recently undergone a $17.5 million revitalization including new European bedding and soft goods, flat screen televisions, new veranda decking and furniture, and wireless internet service in all staterooms and public areas. Plus, 93% of staterooms offer ocean views and 68% have a private veranda.
Why sail away with Azamara?
Experience the Azamara Difference. They don’t simply skim the surface but give their guests the opportunity to immerse themselves in the destination. Yes, you’ll have ample time to sample the cuisine, the shopping, the museuwms, and the monuments, but with longer stays in ports and more overnights you’ll also have time to discover the hidden treasures that tourists seldom see.
Stroll down the Ponte Vecchio in Florence and witness the breathtaking sight of the bridge’s lights reflecting on the waters of the Arno below. Lovers of culture will be mesmerized by the traditional operas performed at the Mussorgsky Theater in Russia’s iconic St. Petersburg. Shimmering like a pearl in the moonlight, Bangkok truly comes alive at night with jazz clubs, trendy restaurants and shows ranging from the hedonistic to the spectacular.
The truth is, you don’t really know a place until you know it by night, and Azamara’s longer stays and more overnights, offer you a one of a kind experience at an unbelievable value – that’s the Azamara Difference! With Azamara, you’ll love where they take you…
No. of Vessels
- Two ships - Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest
- Delivering ‘destination immersion’ around the globe
- Those who want an up-market, unique and intimate cruise experience
Dining & Beverages
- All staterooms include ensuite with TV, telephone, a vanity area, hair dryer and security safe plus a dedicated stateroom attendant
- Full English Butler service for Suite guests
- Complimentary dining in main restaurant
- Speciality restaurants, Prime C* and Aqualina*
- Casual dining in Windows Café or the relaxing Pool Grill
- Choice to dine in the comfort and privacy of your stateroom
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Onboard entertainment with a local flavour
Awards, Honors and Accolades
- Bottled water, sodas, specialty coffees and teas
- Select standard spirits, beers and wines at all ship bars when open throughout the voyage~
- One AzAmazing Evening event per voyage~
- Onboard gratuities (tips)
- Fees and taxes
- 2011 Best Overall: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Cabins: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Dining: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Embarkation: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Entertainment: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Fitness: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Public Rooms: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Shore Excursions: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2011 Best for Value: UK Cruiser's Choice Awards
- 2010 Best Small Cruise Ship Fleet: MailPound Agent Choice (MAC) Awards
- 2010 Luxury Cruise Partner of the Year: CruiseOne Cruises Inc. Best of the Year Awards
- 2010 Best Customer Satisfaction – Luxury: CruiseOne Cruises Inc. Best of the Year Awards
- 2010 Best Cruise Company, Small Ships: 2010 Danish Travel Awards
- 2010 One of the World's Top 10 Cruise Lines (#5): Travel + Leisure Magazine's annual "World's Best" Readers' Poll
- 2009 Best Medium-Sized Ship, Azamara Journey: Porthole Cruise Magazine's 11th annual Readers' Choice Awards
- 2009 One of the World's Top 10 Cruise Lines (#5): Travel + Leisure Magazine's annual "World's Best" Readers' Poll
- 2009 Editor-in-Chief Award: "Cruising's Best Kept Secret": Porthole Cruise Magazine