Hungry for a dazzling at-sea experience that combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and an array of Royal Caribbean’s best new dining options? Look no further than Radiance of the Seas®. With acres of glass enclosing the nine-story central atrium, elevators facing the sea, and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, you’ll never be at a loss for an incredible view. Plus, you can choose from eight different dining experiences, ranging from casual eats at Boardwalk Doghouse, to the family-style Italian fare at Giovanni’s Table, to the sizzling skewers of Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Other features include a Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery, VIP guest lounges, and an outdoor, poolside movie screen showing first-run movies day and night. Whether you seek adventurous activities, relaxing moments, or fine fare, Radiance of the Seas has the features to please every taste.
|Region||Australia & New Zealand, Pacific Islands|
|Cruise Line||Royal Caribbean|
Radiance Of The Seas
|Cruise Package Type||Cruise Only|
|Ports of Call Sydney, Mare, Vila, Lifou, Mystery Island, Noumea, Sydney|
- Up to 50% off second guest! + Free oceanview to balcony upgrade!
- Including all shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Daily onboard entertainment (fees may apply to some activities)
- Enjoy the fun on ice skating rinks onboard.
- Complimentary ice spectaculars.
- You maybe eligible to earn Qantas frequent flyer points with this purchase.
- Prices are based on best available cruise fare per person, inclusive of all discounts.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- The advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in cruiselines' booking system, which are changing constantly.
Offers are subject to live availability at time of booking.
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 30 Jan 20. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
Thu 30 Jan 2020 | Depart 4:30 PM
Fri 31 Jan 2020
Sat 1 Feb 2020
Sun 2 Feb 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Mon 3 Feb 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Tue 4 Feb 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Wed 5 Feb 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Thu 6 Feb 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Fri 7 Feb 2020
Sat 8 Feb 2020
Sun 9 Feb 2020 | Arrive 6:30 AM
Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony and concierge service. (49.5-54.4 sq. m (533-586 sq. ft), balcony 12.9-17.9 sq. m (139-193 sq. ft)) Stateroom can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Please note: A minimum number of guests may be required in order to reserve this stateroom.
Queen-size bed, private balcony, private bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sinks, separate shower and bidet, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed, and concierge service. (47.5 sq. m., balcony 5.3 sq. m.)
Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth Pullman beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony, and concierge service. (49.5-54.4 sq. m., balcony 13-18 sq. m.)
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area (some with sofa bed), and concierge service. (33.3-35.7 sq. m., balcony 9.9 sq. m.)
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub and a sitting area with sofa bed. (27.2 sq. m., balcony 6.1 sq. m.)
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa, and a private bathroom. (19 sq. m., balcony 3.8 sq. m.)
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. (16.6 sq. m., balcony 3.8 sq. m.)
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom with shower.(29.6 sq. m.)
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom. (15.8 sq. m.)
Radiance Of The Seas
Radiance of the Seas
- Cascades Main Dining
- Solarium Cafe
- Chops Grille Steakhouse
- Winjammer Cafe
- Park Cafe
- The Dog House
- Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Samba Grill Brazillian Steakhouse
- Rita’s Cantina Mexican Restaurant
- Chef’s Table
- 24 hr Room Service
- Latte-tudes Cafe
- Themed Bars and Lounges
- Casino Royale
- The Colony Club
- Concierge Club adn Diamond Lounge
- Poolside, Outdoor Cinema
- Quill & Compass Pub
- Pacifica Theatre
- ShipShape Spa
- ShipShape Fitness Centre
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Minature golf course
- Jogging Track
- Baskeball Court
- Video Game Arcade
- Golf Simulator
- Adventure Ocean Kids Club
- Quill & Compass Pub
- Digital Wayfinders
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- WiFi Throughout the Ship
- Interactive cabin TVs
- Members Lounge
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes