Cruise the pristine blue seas of the South Pacific where sunshine and smiles meet. You can take a dip in the crystal clear waters, be welcomed by the locals as you check out the markets and immerse yourself in village life, feel the white sand between your toes and just relax in this laid-back island paradise. And if you love food, the awesome fusion of local Melanesian and French flavours can’t be missed.
|Region||Australia & New Zealand, Pacific Islands|
|Cruise Line||Carnival Cruises|
|Cruise Package Type||Cruise Only|
|Ports of Call Sydney, Australia, Noumea, New Caledonia, Lifou, New Caledonia, Isle Of Pines, New Caledonia, Mystery Island, Vanuatu, Vila, Vanuatu, Sydney,|
- UP TO $500^ TO SPEND ON BOARD PER CABIN
- Including all shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants).
- Daily onboard entertainment (fees may apply to some activities)
- You maybe eligible to earn Qantas frequent flyer points with this purchase.
- Prices are based on best available cruise fare per person, inclusive of all discounts.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- The advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in cruiselines' booking system, which are changing constantly.
Offers are subject to live availability at time of booking.
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 25 Nov 19. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Mon 25 Nov 2019 | Depart 6:45 PM
Tue 26 Nov 2019
Wed 27 Nov 2019
Thu 28 Nov 2019 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Fri 29 Nov 2019 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Sat 30 Nov 2019 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Sun 1 Dec 2019 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Mon 2 Dec 2019 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Tue 3 Dec 2019
Wed 4 Dec 2019
Thu 5 Dec 2019
Fri 6 Dec 2019 | Arrive 6:30 AM
|Interior – Picture Window|
|An Interior with Picture Window room on Carnival Spirit gives you a view beyond your room, out to the observation deck outside including a great sky view. (Note that the view will be obstructed.)|
Cruising aboard Carnival Spirit will elevate your holiday at sea, to that unforgettable trip you will be longing to relive. You’ll be on a ship that’s nearly the length of three footy fields and 12 decks tall of things to do, see, taste and try. Whether you’re after an action-packed holiday or just want to relax and unwind, you can create the type of cruise holiday you want.
There’s heaps of fun on offer and something for everyone; little ones, big ones and the whole family. The largest waterpark at sea in Australia, mini-golf, two-deck fitness centre, jogging track and sports court, Serenity area (adults-only), day spa and pools and spas. Keep the kids entertained with three different age-appropriate youth programs, giving them plenty of choice on activities and the opportunity to make new friends.
You’ll be spoilt for choice no matter what your passion. If you’re a foodie, Carnival Spirit has tons of dining options – with Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, Freshie’s Corner, Nouveau, where for a small cover charge you can dine in style, 24 hour Pizza and Ice-Cream and much, much more.
If it’s night-time fun that you’re looking for then you won’t be disappointed. Carnival Spirit has more than 6 bars and lounges to choose from featuring all kinds of games, shows and entertainment. If you like a flutter on the pokies there’s also a casino. Quite simply, you can pick and choose to create your own memorable holiday whilst onboard.
|Size/Style of Ship||Large/Resort|
|Entered Service||Apr 2001|
|Propulsion/Propellers||diesel-electric (62,370kW)/2 Pods
|Maximum Cruising Speed (knots)||20|
|Passenger Capacity (twin)
|Nationality of Officers||Italian|
|Nationality of Crew||International|
|Total Inside cabins||213|
|Total Outside cabins||849|
|Cabin/Suites with Balcony||750|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||16|
|Onboard Currency (subject to change)||US Dollar|
Dream big. A little bigger. Bigger still. Now, welcome onboard Carnival Spirit - the newest, largest ship to call Australia home year round. With 12 decks of action and relaxation and over 40 activities each day there is something for everyone. Take the plunge on Green Thunder – the steepest, fastest waterslide at sea, kick back and relax in the child-free Serenity retreat or pamper yourself at the Day Spa. Or do nothing at all. You decide!
Carnival Spirit offers a range of 8-13 day cruises sailing from Sydney and Melbourne to enticing destinations in the Pacific Islands and New Zealand and 3-7 day Australian coastal cruises.
2012/13 Fleet & Pax
- 24 ships including Carnival Spirit sailing from Australia: 2,124 pax
- Fun loving Aussie couples and families, aged 30-55, who are easy going, are ready to have a go and eager to try something new
- Language: English
- Currency: AU$
- Carnival Spirit: Pacific Islands, New Zealand and the Australian coastline
- Other Carnival Cruises: Mexico, Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe
- Variety of spacious & contemporary accommodation
- Carnival Spirit has more balcony cabins (over half the cabins onboard) than any other home-ported cruise ship sailing year round from Australia
- Interconnecting and quad balcony cabins - perfect for families!
- 4 restaurants offering local & international cuisine
- La Playa Restaurant - casual dining with international cuisine from 10 food stations
- Empire Restaurant - three course fine dining - Set and open dining times available
- Nouveau* - speciality restaurant offering the finest food and an extensive wine list
- Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ - where Aussie BBQ meets Southern American cook-out
- Tempting pastries and coffee at the cafe*
- Unlimited Pizza and Ice Cream 24/7
- 24 hour room service*
- 16 bars and lounges including Night Club, Casino, Sports Bar, Piano Bar and Jazz Club
- The Punchliner Comedy Club featuring Aussie comedians
- SuperStar Live Karaoke – sing out your favourite song, backed by a live band
- Main show lounge featuring full-scale International live shows
- Over 40 different activities to choose from every day
- 16 bars and lounges
- 3 swimming pools and 4 heated spas
- Carnival WaterWorks with a splash park, Twister Waterslide and Green Thunder – the steepest, fastest waterslide at sea
- Large, open-air, child-free Serenity area with a pool, spa, bar and sun beds
- Two-deck fitness centre, mini golf, sports court and jogging track with 360° views
- Luxurious day spa with massages, pedicures & more*
- Library and Internet Cafe
- Fun, youth programs for kids aged 2-17 years
- Onboard babysitting and Infant care available*
- Night Owls Program* – late night activities for kids aged 2-11 years
- Onboard main meals and snacks
- Live entertainment and stage shows
- Full schedule of onboard activities
- Use of ship’s pools, water park, fitness centre and sporting equipment
- Child-free Serenity area
- Award winning youth programs
- Port taxes