Seabourn has launched a new web app, Seabourn Source. The Seattle-based cruise line said all guests will have the opportunity to access Seabourn Source on a complimentary basis aboard every Seabourn ship.
Seabourn Source offers passengers intuitive, up-to-the-minute access to daily details of their voyage directly on their smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- Review daily activity and entertainment schedules
- Peruse menus and meal times for all onboard dining venues
- Track port times, including arrivals and departures
- Learn about onboard spa treatments and wellness classes
- Browse and book shore excursions
- Connect to paid satellite internet
- Stay on top of shipboard account records
“Intuitive, personalized service is at the core of Seabourn, and the launch of Seabourn Source represents another example of our goal to continue to provide a smooth and seamless service for our guests to enjoy,” said Gerald Mosslinger, Seabourn’s vice president of hotel operations. “Seabourn Source will enhance our guests’ onboard and shoreside experience, allowing them to easily navigate and identify the information they need to plan their days and nights with just a few clicks on their personal device.”
Seabourn Source further connects travelers to PressReader Offline, Seabourn’s digital newspaper and magazine service offering full editions of more than 2,500 global newspapers and magazines that can be downloaded to personal iOS or Android mobile devices while in port or at sea.